Our client in Dublin is a dynamic group that is responsible for all aspects of compensation reporting, forecasting and analysis, including management of the monthly accounting accrual, expense and balance sheet reconciliation, reporting of key metrics, cash forecasting, and year-end bonus calculation for all Portfolio Managers. The team liaises directly with Senior Management and the Investment Professionals throughout the year in order to partner on new compensation initiatives, provide ad-hoc analyses, and distribute expense reporting on a monthly basis.
- Calculate and reconcile contractual performance bonuses for all Portfolio Managers and Investment Professionals for monthly accrual and year-end payment purposes.
- Create and manage analytical models used by Portfolio Managers, business unit leaders and Senior Management.
- Present analytical findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner that will drive action plans.
- Manage ad-hoc requests to support the strategic goals of the business.
- Identify and implement process improvements to minimize opportunities for error and to improve the timeliness of our deliverables
What is needed to succeed:
- Have strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with experience in accounting fundamentals, financial reporting and scenario modeling.
- Be able to efficiently model and analyze sizeable amounts of data and work with the technology team to identify opportunities where improvement is essential.
- Have excellent attention to detail with a process-oriented approach to compensation for some of the top Portfolio Managers in the hedge fund industry.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present financial results and recommendations to Senior Management and interact with colleagues across all levels of the organization.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.