Procurement Specialist – Indirect
- Interact with business owners, Procurement and other cross-functional teams on a daily basis.
- Track performance of the organization’s spend, supply market, costs, and tiers of suppliers.
- Identify expense reduction/management opportunities and development of strategies to realize those opportunities.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships with assigned key/strategic suppliers to optimize financial and operational performance.
- Negotiate, create and execute contracts (terms) with suppliers.
- Develop, issue and manage the process for bids/RFP (requests for proposal) process along with RFIs (requests for information), RFQs (requests for quotations) for products and services.
- Create and monitor purchase orders in the Procurement system and all associated activities up to payment to the supplier.
- 1-5 years procurement/strategic sourcing experience
- Experience preferred in maintenance, repair and operational procurement services including technology, telecommunications, facilities and business operations products and services.
- Supplier relationship management experience including supplier review, selection, negotiation and on-going management.
- Experience driving, planning, developing and executing category commodity management strategies.
- Experience developing bids and negotiation and administration of contracts.
- Strong technology skills; Proficiency with PC software applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.