Market Data Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to join financial services organization and work in a niche team that manages exchange data providers.
- Market Data admin: invoicing, administration of customer agreements and exchange contracts, high-level permission queries.
- Exchange reporting: reporting market data access to various Stock Exchanges, vendors and other information providers.
- Internal user support: general user queries, including access to real-time prices, market data, and exchange policies.
- Business analysis: compilation of internal statistical reports, monitoring how market data is used.
You don’t need a background in finance or market data to apply. The company will provide on-the-job training and support to ensure you quickly pick up the necessary knowledge and understanding. What you will need is a genuine interest in working in financial markets, along with an open, pro-active personality and motivation levels as impressive as your attention to detail – plus:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and work towards tight deadlines.
- Previous experience with vendor management.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- A flexible, creative and logical approach.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.