Macro Valuations Expert
- This job will give you the opportunity to manage valuation of various equities including public, private and venture capital investments.
- Manage valuation process for publicly traded equities on a daily basis.
- Manage the investment valuation and valuation models used for private equities and venture capital investments.
- Independently verify venture capital investments’ valuation proposed by Deal Professionals.
- Assess financial performance and evaluate comparable public companies and comparable M&A transactions.
- Build and maintain Discount Cash Flow model.
- Summarize valuation methodologies and conclusions in investment review documentation.
- Prepare daily P&L reporting for senior management.
- Maintain external fund investments valuation, P&L, and performance.
- 2-5 years’ experience with private and public equity valuation.
- Experience with financial statement analysis.
- Strong Excel modeling skills.
- Understanding of current accounting and regulatory development pertaining to valuation of private equity valuation.
- Strong understanding of financial products including listed securities, private equities, and venture capital investments.
- CPA, CFA or comparable certifications or progress towards those certifications is a plus.
- Strong personal ownership and ability to resolve issues independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English communication skills (verbal and written).
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.