HR Operations Team Leader
This role is a full and demanding HR Operations Team Leader role supporting a broader HR team based in London. Responsible for managing four Administrators covering the full employee lifecycle and HR Information Systems (HRIS), primarily Workday (Recruitment, On-boarding and Employee Lifecycle, Compensation & Benefits and HRIS) in Dublin across a broad range of HR activities. You will report to Head of Reward & Compensation in London.
- Team management including hiring, training & mentoring, and performance management.
- Ensure closing deadlines are met, full set of lease reports is prepared on monthly/quarterly/annually basis.
- Review lease agreements and related documents on a regular basis.
- Review accounting checklists prepared by Analysts per each new lease/modification.
- Review cash flow for each agreement and correctness of data entered into accounting system.
- Analyze deviation of the financial reporting data.
- Build and sustain current business cycle and take actions to improve and optimize it.
- Build effective communication with the team and management.
- Deal with lease accounting issues on day-to-day basis, provide technical accounting support to the team.
- Maintain lease accounting policy and update when necessary/work with Technical Accounting division.
- Deal with internal/external audit requests (including SOX control testing).
- Continue the automation of finance reports and processes (cooperation with SAP development team).
- Minimum 3-5 year of accounting or audit experience, preferably in lease accounting.
- Minimum 1 year of people management experience (1-10 people).
- DipIFR/ACCA or similar certification is a plus.
- Experience in IFRS and US GAAP (preferably IFRS 16 and/or ASC 842/606).
- Be familiar with accounting standards.
- Be familiar with legal documents’ structure (read and analyze).
- Ability to learn and operate in ERP system, SAP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Highly detail-oriented, possess proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.