Market Intelligence department is focusing on combining the most innovative data sources, analysis, and investment tools with the Firm’s traditional strengths at deep fundamental analysis of how companies and industries operate. Market Intelligence finds, tests, analyses, and models alternative data, conducts deep fundamental research and helps our investment teams generate alpha-producing ideas using our data and research. The team produces investment insights by using machine learning techniques, fundamental company analysis, macro and sell-side research, and quantitative methodologies.
As a researcher in a Market Intelligence team, you will analyse the operations of thousands of public companies globally and contribute to products that incorporate your insights to help our Portfolio Managers gain a deeper understanding of company fundamentals.
What you’ll do:
- Engage in primary research on public companies
- Discover and manage new and existing customer and supplier relationships, understand risk factors, identify business drivers and KPIs, understand M&A environment
- Increase your existing industry expertise, or become a subject matter expert on an industry you may now know nothing about
- Have responsibility for certain sector and company coverage, as well as specific data sets
- At least 2-5 of similar industry expertise
- An undergraduate degree or advanced degree with demonstrated academic success
- Systems-level thinking – understanding how companies and systems function, including manufacturing; supply chains, environments, and ecosystems; accounting and financial statements and M&A
- Familiarity with concepts of data cleansing
- Problem solving and critical thinking – analyzing and simplifying complex issues
- Strong research skills
- Excellent English
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.