Financial Services Business Analyst
- Support internal business operation projects and co-ordinate with and organize analysts in other locations as well as locally.
- Monitor, track and document the conversion projects and progress with core documents and regular updates.
- Review and improve current working practices as part of projects creation and changes to the business gaining efficiencies.
- Track projects and post implementation benefits to ensure data is available to management for Return On Investment.
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial services.
- Experience in Business Analysis or Project Management area.
- Strong understanding of Transaction Management.
- Knowledge of Investment Instruments across asset types i.e. Equities, Bonds, Exchange Traded Derivatives and Foreign Exchange.
- Experience and ability to drive delivery and meet targets.
- Ability to form effective working relationships with multiple parties – Clients, Business Experts, IT and Project Teams.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.